Top 10 Expensive Properties in The World
Following are the top 10 expensive properties in the world with their individual prices.
- Buckingham Palace, London, England: The official residence of the British monarch, Buckingham Palace is valued at an estimated $1.55 billion. The palace has 775 rooms, including 19 state rooms, 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices, and 78 bathrooms.
2. The Antilia, Mumbai, India: Owned by Mukesh Ambani, the chairman of Reliance Industries, The Antilia is a 27-story skyscraper valued at $1 billion. Building features a private theater, swimming pool, gym, and multiple stories of hanging gardens.
3. Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France: This villa was built in 1902 for King Leopold II of Belgium and is now valued at $750 million. It features 11 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, and a swimming pool.
4. 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London, England: This property is located in one of London’s most exclusive neighborhoods and is valued at $450 million. It features 12 bedrooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a cinema.
5. The Penthouse at One57, New York City, United States: This luxury penthouse is located in the One57 building in Manhattan and is valued at $100 million. It features 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and a private terrace.
6. Fair Field, Sagaponack, New York, United States: Owned by Ira Rennert, a billionaire industrialist, Fair Field is valued at $248.5 million. It features 29 bedrooms, 39 bathrooms, and multiple swimming pools.
7. Hearst Castle, San Simeon, California, United States: This castle was built by newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst and is valued at $191 million. It features 56 bedrooms, 61 bathrooms, and multiple swimming pools.
8. The Pinnacle, Montana, United States: This ski-in/ski-out mansion is located in the exclusive Yellowstone Club and is valued at $155 million. It features 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, and an indoor swimming pool.
9. Four Fairfield Pond, Sagaponack, New York, United States: Owned by businessman Ira Rennert, this property is valued at $110 million. It features 29 bedrooms, 39 bathrooms, and multiple swimming pools.
10. The Manor, Holmby Hills, California, United States: This property was once owned by television producer Aaron Spelling and is valued at $85 million. It features 123 rooms, including 14 bedrooms and 27 bathrooms.
These properties are the epitome of luxury, featuring impressive architecture, sprawling grounds, and endless amenities. However, owning one of these properties is reserved for only the wealthiest individuals in the world. These properties are not just a place to live, but also a status symbol, showcasing the immense wealth and success of their owners.
Also Read : Improve Vastu Tips in 2023